Bath, Nails, Ears, Hand Blow Dry, Brush, Sanitary Clip, Bandanna, Bows, or Hair ties. All products we use are Eco-friendly. All prices are minimums and subject to breed and size.
All of the ABOVE and Full Body Clip, Feet and Face Scissored, Sanitary, Pattern (Depending on Breed) etc.
Cash, Venmo or Check only
PLEASE NOTE THAT UPON ARRIVAL WE WILL NEED TO PLUG INTO AN ELECTRICAL OUTLET.
The benefits of mobile dog grooming are numerous, but are most pronounced with senior dogs, rescue animals and other dogs with special needs.
Because we focus solely on your dog, we don't use cages and without the sound of other dog's barking, the stress of grooming is dramatically reduced.
When we come to you, your dog can see home just out the window. We have found this makes our job easier as it puts your dog at ease!
The health benefits of mobile dog grooming are also worth mentioning.
When you bring your dog to a retail dog salon, the potential for exposure to diseases like ringworm and kennel cough, increase dramatically.
For older animals, or those with stiff joints, our state of the art table extends directly to the Bath tub. No Cages. No Other Dogs. No Stress. What takes all day at a brick and mortar salon, can be done in as little as an hour with our mobile dog salon.
We also offer teeth brushing for an extra fee.
Our goal at Bark & Bath is to create a satisfactory experience for your dog.
Their happiness and care is our priority and we strive to provide a service we would want our own pets to receive.
Cash or Check Only.
At this time, we are serving the Bend and Tumalo areas only.
If conditions are icy and the roads unsafe, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment.
We love caring for dogs! Contact us to schedule an appointment for our pet services. Please Include:
Type of Dog
We happily service Bend only.
At this time, we do not service Powell Butte, China Hat,La Pine, Deschutes River Woods, Sunriver or Redmond.
NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED A MINIMUM FEE OF $55 to RESCHEDULE.
By booking an appointment with us, you agree to our terms of service as stipulated below.
Bend, Oregon, United States
*Your pet is important to us. Because we care, we want to assure you that every effort will be taken to make your pets visit as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. Due to the unpredictable behavior of animals, situations arise that are unexpected.
*Occasionally, grooming can expose a hidden medical problem or aggravate a current one. This can occur during or after grooming.
*Please understand that senior pets (age 7 or higher) may have a greater chance of injury.
*If your pet is severely tangled and/or matted, it is a greater risk of injury, stress and trauma. All precautions will be taken. However, problems occasionally arise, during or after grooming, such as nicks, clipper irritation, and mental or physical stress.
1. I understand that due to the nature of pet grooming all quoted prices prior to actually grooming my pet are only estimates. Final price will depend on the temperament of each pet and the condition of its coat. Upon physical inspection of my pet by the groomer a good faith estimated price will be provided. Extra charges may apply for pets that are matted and/or difficult to manage.
2. I understand Bark and Bath has the right to refuse service to me and my pet at any time for any reason.
3. I understand Bark and Bath will charge me a $35 handling fee for returned checks.
1. I (owner/parent) understand that if my pet has a history of aggression or biting, Bark and Bath reserves the right to refuse service and all bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law.
2. I understand that I am liable for any medical care expenses and damages that result from injuries caused by my pet.
3. I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Bark and Bath, its employees and representatives, except for those arising from negligence on the part of Bark and Bath.
4. I have disclosed to Bark and Bath all known dangers associated with my pet.
5. I expressly understand and agree that Bark and Bath shall not be held responsible for any damage to my property.
6. I understand that under no circumstances will Bark and Bath be liable for consequential damages or damages.
7. If any medical problems develop while my pet is in the care of Bark and Bath, I authorize Bark and Bath to do whatever is necessary for the safety, health and well being of my pet. Further I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
8. I hereby declare to Bark and Bath that I am the legal owner of my pet; that my pet has not been exposed to any infectious illness within the last (30) thirty days; that my pet has been properly inoculated for the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Bordetella as well as a negative fecal exam within the last year; that my pet is currently and properly licensed; I (the owner) certify the information I have provided to be true and accurate; and I (the owner) have read this agreement in it’s entirety.
Lysa and Dylan decided to start a business in the pet industry due to their mutual love of dogs and animals in general.
Lysa has been grooming on and off for over five years, interning with a popular dog grooming facility, in Thousand Oaks, CA before moving to Bend in 2012. Previously, she was a hair stylist for over 20 years. Lysa has a 14 year old Jack Russell, Pearl.
Dylan has been grooming for two years, learning the trade with his business partner and mom, Lysa. He loves running his own business, blending his entrepreneurial streak with his love of animals. Dylan has a 15 year old Jack Russell, Reilly.